This framework let you create responsive desktop and mobile applications with IntraWeb using Tweeter Bootstrap 3 library.
Using the ide in the same way you use for create traditional Intraweb Aplications, with very little effort you can create a single applications that look awsome in mobile devices and desktop at the same time.
It's light and fast so it provides a great experience for the final user on practically any modern device.
If you need to develop applications for phones, tablets and any other device this is the best alternative for use with Intraweb for Delphi.Features
It implement most bootstrap Css, Components and Js.
- Grid System
- Button Groups
- Inputs Groups
- Page Header
HTML 5 Elements
- HTML5 input (all types)
- Dinamically create and destroy components at runtime using ajax.
- Classes for dinamically create Dialogs a Alerts
- CustomComponent that can handle practically any third party component like DbGrid Tables. Using an embeded REST server you can browse tables with millions of records with no overhead.
- It is compatible with many standard IW components.
- Global hooks that let you easily apply third party plugins to any component
Community support is available in discussion group
IW Bootstrap Framework Discussion Group
Documentation is available in the Wiki
IW Bootstrap Framework Wiki
There is an online demo available, it is a stand alone IW server running on top of an Ubuntu Limux server.